How to Pay
The following are some payment options for you to choose from according to your convenience.
Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking Accounts:
You can Pay online instantly through credit / debit cards such as Master cards, Visa cards, American Express cards, Diners Club International, Citibank eCards, JCB Cards, Citibank Account Online, Citibank NRI Rupee Checking A/C, Citibank Suvidha Online, and ICICI Bank.com.
Visa/Master Credit/Debit Cards
You can Pay online instantly through Master card, Visa credit cards or Visa debit cards issued by SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank Debit and Netsafe cards, Axis Bank, DB, KYB, Corp Bank, IOB, Kotak (Net Card).
Pay through Paypal
You can Pay online instantly through Paypal.
Pay through Paytm
You canPay onlineinstantly through Paytm.
T/T (telephonic/telex transfer)
It takes about 48 hours for the money to be credited to our account by this method. As soon as we receive notice of the TT, we dispatch your products.
You can also make a direct transfer T/T (telephonic/telex transfer) of money to our bank. If you transfer the money to our bank, please inform us via email. Bank details are as follows.
Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Limited
Account Name:- Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Limited
Name of the Bank :- ICICI Bank
Account Type :- Current Account
Account No :-008305008359
RTGS/NEFT/ IFSC Code :-ICIC0000083
Name of the Branch :-Faridabad Branch
Branch Address :-Booth No. 104-105, District Centre,Sec 16,Faridabad- 121007,Haryana
Branch BSR Code :-6390078
Branch MICR Code:-110229010
Branch AD Code :-6390078-3610159
Branch Code :-0083
Swift code :-ICICINBBCTS
Personal Cheque/Bank Draft
It takes about seven days for your cheque/draft to reach us by post. To speed up the process, you may use an express mail service. We dispatch your orders on receipt of the cheque/draft. Please note that we don't accept international cheque/draft/MO.
Personal cheque or bank draft should be made in the name of "Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd.". Send it to the following address:
Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd., Jiva Marg, Sector 21B, Faridabad -121001, Haryana, INDIA.
"For international shipments please read the below instructions:"
1. DISCLAIMER Jiva Ayurveda practices Ayurvedic approach of doshic balance. We do not treat emergency or acute cases, in case of an emergency we advise you to seek immediate medical attention at your local hospital. We practice a customized approach to your illness therefore, your results may vary.
2. For International shipments, additional charges for customs clearance of the shipment, if any, has to be paid by the recipient. Jiva Ayurveda has no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
3. In rare cases, you may have to coordinate with customs, or local post office for the clearance of the shipment. In such case, we will keep you informed with all relevant information.
4. The tracking of your order gets updated periodically to provide the most current status of the shipment. There may be a delay between scanning events and the availability of tracking information related to those scanning events. Depending on how recently your item was mailed, tracking information may not be immediately available (especially in cases when information is required by foreign post office).
5. Flight delays, cancellations and customs delays are beyond our control. Due to the time required for custom and import clearance and forwarding delivery timeline may suffer. Please note that the delivery timings will also be bound by the custom policies and regulations of your region.